Thursday, May 1, 2008

The simple truth...14


Luc: Why are you chasing after him?
Kate: Cause I love him and I'm afraid if he doesn't come back I will shrivel up and never be able to love anyone ever again.
Luc: You say that now but after a time, first you will forget his chin, his nose, and after awhile you will struggle to remember the color of his eyes and then one day you wake up and he's gone, his voice, his face, his smell and then you can begin again.

(from the movie "French Kiss"; a dialogue that kind of keeps coming back to me; whenever i try forgetting something or someone!)

3 comments:

Your Wellwisher said...

I know kate loves HIM very much but Pal do you think she is doing the right thing ?
As u said right and wrong are all relative but I still want your opinion.

-Y-W-W

Pallavi said...

if you're asking abt goin after the guy.. maybe not; but she ultimately finds sm1 else; so it all evens out.. plus its just a movie!!

Your Wellwisher said...

ya,I know its just a movie but I am very much sure,those words were lifted from the movie as they have some relevance.
Also,dont be afraid as there are always better things waiting for you.

-Y-W-W