Saturday, June 7, 2008

I fight.


You don't listen,
you won't melt.
You will always get hurt,
coz I like speeding up, without seat-belt..

Never care, or bother
Never understand what I go through.
You just need your fake ideals ,
to be brushed everyday like brand new shoe..

Its like, I am singing to deaf ears
painting for the blind
each day, it pains a little more
and each night, I ignore and rewind..

Won't stay for too long
I think I will escape
I know it is stupid
but i refuse to live in tapes..

5 comments:

Ancient Mariner said...

Is that black lady you???

man u are frightening!!

Pallavi said...

trust me.. i can be more so!!

namesake said...

hey pallavi is it you
is some thing bugging u.
the pic and the poem both seems to indicate that ur depressed and want to remove frustration from ur life
but if i still try to remove those lines from ur face i think so ur beautifull and not frightening

namesake said...

hey pallavi is it you
is some thing bugging u.
the pic and the poem both seems to indicate that ur depressed and want to remove frustration from ur life
but if i still try to remove those lines from ur face i think so ur beautifull and not frightening

namesake said...

sorry yaar by mistake i posted it twice plzzzz don't mind haan