Sunday, July 20, 2008

saying things without saying them..

Right now, I really am filled up with so many things to tell, but I can't say them.. and I don't really know, how to say things without saying them.. upfront and honest, that's the only way I know; but I guess, its not enough.

There are people I want to tell that just because I'm happy, doesn't mean I'm not sad.. some people, I want to avoid, not because I don't like them, but because I can't handle certain things that well.. some people, I want to interrogate like the Russian spies, but I won't as its probably too late for that.. some people, thank for making me smile, in so many different ways.. but most of them, say a proper goodbye; which I would not, as I would probably wish that I start my life fresh, without much of an attachment to the past..

there are some parts of me that I can never get back again, I just wish to do things right now..

No comments: