Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Long Walks!!

I can safely announce that I love long walks... provided, the weather is cool; there's nice smooth breeze, and I've my Ipod on, or a really interesting company... and when I come to think of it, who wouldn't???... anyways, latter is better, coz I kind of have music as my savior through out the day, like in 764, or my way to JNU or between classes or climbing stairs etc...

Its funny I don't feel tired even after hours of such walks, and I can start panting in minutes if either the music or the company goes away... God!! this btp is making me so lame, what am I writing; I think my head is going dry.. Gone are the lush creative rain-forests!!!; all I have now, is dry drain.. I honestly, have nothing to write, but I am going to, coz I haven't in a really long time.. and now I'm done.

No comments: