Monday, March 10, 2008

my btp.

For those who don't know, btp is B. Tech project, which engineering ppl have to sail before they finally pass out... like the last lap or something... bloody 8 credits worth... and mine is driving me nuts...

Its like, hardly 2 months of my college life is left, it really disappoints (plus distresses plus scares plus agonizes) me to be thinking about this project, and having the sun-bath on my way to JNU while i pursue it...

I know, its stupid to be doing it at JNU; well!! actually it made sense sometime back.. i thought it'll be exciting and something concrete to finish off the college.. but i think i missed out the fact that, it'll take every second of my few last days of my NSIT stay...

Can anyone tell me, why i everytime, take the axe out and fix it on the ground; and then throw my leg on it; and then hit it again with another axe :((((

2 comments:

shruti said...

c u cant help it,its a childhood problem :)

Pallavi said...

i know, you know me so well :)..