Monday, August 30, 2010

Goa Diary: 14th Aug

So I blurted out,
In the face of life,
Made one more mistake,
Always walking on a knife.

No erasers here,
Will you help calm my fear?
Feelings uncertain, unknown,
Waiting to belong.
Waiting for your song.

The rush is great, I know,
Everything’s changed, I know,
Will you join me now?
As I no longer know, if I really know how to stop.

I was sitting by the window. Dabolim to Vasco to Panji to Mapusa to Children Walking Tall. The fear of loosing face subsided with the face of nature, smiling and intriguing. Today was a good day, but I still am not over the fact that things can slip out of my hand so surreptitiously. Once more, my carelessness has said the magic words. I am beginning to believe that there is something in this universe working against me but I don’t care now.  I’m always going to try to rise up, always going to find a solution. 

No comments: