Friday, September 28, 2007

My Greatest fear...

My greatest fear is that, I am going to die... without knowing what I was living for..

Ya its still the same day, my mind still playing tricks...but instead of being blank, now it has started moving in some other direction, contrary to what I'm trying it to move it to i.e my Downstream Processing photostats..and i'm thinking that my whole life, am i just going to study things that i don't think i would ever remember after the exam is over...i probably should never drink so much tea in the night..

2 comments:

namesake said...

Greatest fear Hmmmmmmm.Don't u think u r greatest fear is the most common question which every one asks in their life and eventally only few know that they r living for some thing.i always had this feeling that one day iam going to get the answer to this queston but hope that it might not be too late

Pallavi said...

ya ur right...u keep waiting that may be this one day, everything would become simple enough for u to understand, but it never does...u just have to fill d blanks by urself n hope u got d answers right...