Friday, September 28, 2007

my mind playing tricks..

i have an exam tomorrow at 10:30 am...a lot of course left, but thats not the problem...that is kind of a routine thing, i'm very used to that...the problem is, i just had a glass full of tea(and not exaggerating), coz i thought i need to stay awake;which now i am...but somehow, my mind is half asleep; coz right now i'm like a really dumb person; who has to read a line four times to understand it...you would say, i should sleep; which i want to, but i can't coz my mind is also half-awake but blank...really blank...how else can i prove my state of mind, i'm writing a blog entry about complete nonsense at a very critical time..this feels so drunk..

4 comments:

हितेंद्र टोलिया said...

thats doped !!! :) hehe ... but i do know that feeling ... u r not the only freak on that issue

Pallavi said...

haha...yes this freak-dom continues!!

Varun Sood said...

haha posted something on the same lines on my blog too, guess its not just me then..

Pallavi said...

ya i did read it...u nailed that post!